Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OMGAYISH ALERT

I think today I saw the smallest dick in the world.
Yes it is true, a guy in my Gym. I'm not a type of person to stare peoples junks in the locker room, but damn the guy was hot and right in front of me so I couldn't close my eyes.
So all that hotness vanished as soon as I looked down, damn it was small, I almost thought that he was a horny girl with clitoris out, but what makes it even more funnier is the way that he walked and his attitude, typical of a all day "Gymmer" was kind of "Hey look at my abs, yeah" or more like "Look at me Im the king of the Gym"
I though, not with that dick you aren't.

Cute face, perfect body and tiny dick, not at all a good combination.

In order to forget this tiny nightmare I'll give you: Sean Lamont





No comments:

Post a Comment