Monday, April 25, 2011

Attention B, DO NOT READ THIS

Should we just quick when things are not quite what you were expecting?
Human beings are built to resist or almost everything, we can survive high school, we can survive college and we even can survive middle 20s crisis. But are we built to survive other humans?
Ok so I am in a middle of the 20s crisis, if that even exists, I really don't know what I want.
I mean, I think I have most of what every Homo wants, a good career a good man for a boyfriend, excellent friends so I really don't know what is missing. It's almost like I'm in a middle of Julia Roberts bad movie, yes I said it I hate Julia Roberts. In this movie the bitch felt the need to go around the world and Eat like a pig, Love like an sexless Indian and Pray like a imbecile until she one day she found out that what she really wanted was a Latino dick inside of her. In my case, I'm eating like a pig, loving every bit of it and praying that the next day I don't eat anymore.
I'm missing my old life, I'm missing my old habits and most important I'm missing my old me.
I'm so hitting the gym to erase these thoughts. 




PS: Yes B I'm Human lol

No comments:

Post a Comment