Sunday, April 10, 2011

Uniform Pleasures

So today I wake up with my sister screaming over the phone saying that her car was stolen.
OH MY GAYISH god, just what I need a str8 drama in my gayish life.
So, as a good brother that I am, I went to the nearest Police station with her.
I waited in the lobby as my sister was filling the forms, and  I started wondering, "where the hell are the police man" all I saw were masculine girls in uniforms.
This day wasn't starting to well, first a str8 bitch wakes me up screaming on the phone and now I don't see a single uniform dick in the Police Station. This isn't right.
Minutes later I hear a voice "Mr, can I help you with something?" As I look up my face froze as I just have a crouch in my vision sight, and BAM, I have a hot cop with his stick right in front of me. My first though was, "Yes you can, you can start by dropping your pants and show me your nice tight ass."
It was like God just heard my thoughts, not only one hunk police man, but 3 hunks and a daddy hunk cop shown up in the thin air. I bet that that masculine lesbian bitch cop was hidding them from me.
Finnally things were getting interesting. I was like in gayish police station heaven. God bless the person that robbed my sister's car.
I'm so going to still a car tonight, "please Mr Policeman, arrest me, I've been a really bad boy".



No comments:

Post a Comment