Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentines day: Part II

Every year it is the same old shit.
In one hand you have the couples with all that sick love, with the teddy bears, with the flowers, with the chocolates and whatever disgusting things capitalism creats to make your day "happier". On the other hand you have the bachelors or should we call them self-fuckers.

Self fuckers are the kind of group everyone wants to be all year except in February 14th. I wonder why?

And replying to you B, despite I have a boyfriend, I'm not going to celebrate this day because there is no point doing it on Monday, if I do it in every day of the week. So on Monday I'll join my "self-fuckers" friends has always ;)

1 comment:

  1. "Self-fuckers" Loved it!

    And indeed you have a point, why celebrate one day when you have all year. But, I think you're not getting away without offering a present... Just saying... lol

    ReplyDelete